About Serendipity Farm & Stables
Welcome to Serendipity Farm & Stables, a non-for-profit learning and growth farm facility. It has always been my dream to offer a safe and nurturing environment where all children can experience an exciting learning adventure from nature and animals.
Having taught for many years, especially in special education, I have experienced the positive impact of a non-stressed, open environment on children with physical, emotional, chronic, recuperative, and terminal illnesses.
We are constantly working to create such a balanced environment. A place that while teaching holistically encourages natural learning. We originally began by taking in unwanted animals. We were then asked to offer field trips for local schools, and the rest is history.
We have a wide variety of animals and we find that very often animals can make strong connections with children that people can not. These connections form a foundation from which children will blossom.
At Serendipity Farm & Stables, we believe in giving back.
- State of Ohio Department of Education License # OH1473856
- American Academy of Special Education Professionals
- National Association of Special Education Teachers
- National Association of Recreational Therapists
- American Entertainment & Equestrian Alliance
- Equine Facility Mental Health Association
- American holistics Association
- Certified Instructor USA Gymnastics
- Adopt a Highway Program
- United Cerebral Palsy Support Source
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- National Multiple Sclerosis Foundation
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Humane Society
- Red Cross of Knox County
- World Wildlife Federation