We are always looking for individuals to donate their time as lead walkers and side walkers in the therapeutic riding program. We also need volunteers to assist with barn maintenance, stall cleaning, and horse grooming. Many volunteers enjoy working with other programs such as our Day with Horses, birthday parties, and field trips. All volunteers must fill out the application and appropriate liability waiver.
These forms use Adobe Reader. If you do not have this free reader, please click here to download it.
- Be on time or call in advance
- Be respectful of everyone and everything
- Dress appropriately and neatly
- Do not bring unscheduled friends, family etc.
- Obey barn rules
- Keep doors and gates closed
- Always put equipment away
- Always complete the task you begin
- Always log your hours
- Never bring your own pets
- Never take animals in or out without prior permission
- Never ride horses while volunteering
- Do not come out unless you are scheduled
- Feel free to communicate through the dry erase board
- Do not express ideas learned with other facilities
- Be respectful of the family home and surroundings
- Never feed animals without prior permission
- Senior volunteers may work outside task board
- Never operate equipment without prior permission
- Have fun and enjoy